- Thu, May 13tinyurl.com/NorfolkSEPACmtg
- Thu, Jun 10tinyurl.com/NorfolkSEPACmtg
- Thu, Apr 08tinyurl.com/NorfolkSEPACmtg
- Thu, Jan 21Link will be sent following registrationJan 21, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMLink will be sent following registrationDuring this interactive discussion, we will be discussing managing the initial and ongoing conversation with your child as they become old enough to understand their ADHD Diagnosis. There will be a short presentation and time for Q&A.
- Tue, Mar 03Norfolk Public LibraryMar 03, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMNorfolk Public Library, 2 Liberty Ln, Norfolk, MA 02056, USADr. Anna Eberwein-Tupper/Director of Student Support Services, in conjunction with Mrs. Carrie McSweeney/FK Language- Based Teacher will provide an overview of special education reading and writing programming across the district, grades PreSchool through Six
- Mon, Mar 02Altitude Trampoline Park - FranklinMar 02, 2020, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMAltitude Trampoline Park - Franklin, 303 A E Central St, Franklin, MA 02038, USACome join the Norfolk SEPAC for a fundraiser at Altitude Trampoline Park in Franklin on March 2nd from 4-6 p.m.! Lights & Music will be dimmed but all are welcome to join in the fun! Please mention the SEPAC at the door and Altitude will donate 20% of your ticket cost to the SEPAC.
- Thu, Feb 27H. Olive Day SchoolFeb 27, 2020, 3:30 PMH. Olive Day School, 232 Main St, Norfolk, MA 02056, USAKen DoRosario, MT-BC, Norfolk’s own board-certified music therapist will provide a sampling of music therapy activities and interventions utilized in music therapy sessions in a fun and relaxed environment for Norfolk students at both the H.Olive Day and Freeman-Kennedy Schools.
- Wed, Feb 26Freeman-Kennedy SchoolFeb 26, 2020, 3:30 PMFreeman-Kennedy School, 70 Boardman St, Norfolk, MA 02056, USAMr. Ken will be providing a sampling of music therapy activities and interventions utilized in music therapy sessions in a fun and relaxed environment for students at Freeman-Kennedy School. Learn more about Music Therapy at musictherapy.org
- Mon, Feb 10Freeman-Kennedy School Library
- Tue, Jan 07Norfolk Public Library
- Tue, Nov 05Norfolk Public Library
- Thu, May 09H. Olive Day School - LibraryMay 09, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMH. Olive Day School - Library, 232 Main St, Norfolk, MA 02056, USAThe Norfolk, MA SEPAC general meetings will take place on the 2nd Thursday of every month. Our meetings are open to all parents in the Norfolk school district. Volunteers are always welcome. We hope to see you there!
- Mon, Apr 01King Philip Regional High SchoolApr 01, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMKing Philip Regional High School, 201 Franklin St, Wrentham, MA 02093, USAWhat is Executive Function (EF)? How do EF weaknesses affect my child in school and at home? How does anxiety and stress affect my child’s’ ability to organize and complete homework? What strategies can help my child manage their homework and outside activities?
- Mon, Mar 11H. Olive Day School - Library
- Wed, Feb 20Freeman-Kennedy School - CafeteriaFeb 20, 2019, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PMFreeman-Kennedy School - Cafeteria, 70 Boardman St, Norfolk, MA 02056, USABy Eve Montague MSM, MT-BC, Director of Creative Arts Therapies. Times are age specific: 9:30-10:30 a.m. (PK - 2) and 11:00-12:00 (3-6) Registration Required (Limited spaces available, First come first serve)
- Wed, Jan 23H. Olive Day School - LibraryJan 23, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMH. Olive Day School - Library, 232 Main St, Norfolk, MA 02056, USAHosted by the Federation for Children with Special Needs. This presentation will delve into the Individual Education Program (IEP) document, its development, the breakdown of each section and understanding how the document will support a student.
- Tue, Nov 13Freeman-Kennedy SchoolNov 13, 2018, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PMFreeman-Kennedy School, 70 Boardman St, Norfolk, MA 02056, USAA class for 5th and 6th Grade Boys at the Freeman-Kennedy School. Teaching Boys the Art of Authentic Personal Expression And Creative Thought with Castles, Fortresses and Pirate Ships As Our Inspiration. Hosted by Jennifer Pipe.
- Fri, Nov 09Freeman-Kennedy School CafeteriaNov 09, 2018, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMFreeman-Kennedy School Cafeteria, 70 Boardman St, Norfolk, MA 02056, USAInstructor: Kristie Poggi, MS, Certified Health Coach and founder of Live & Learn Health Coaching and Nutrition Education, LLC Friday, November 9th, 6:30-8:30pm in the Freeman Kennedy School cafeteria